Join Rabbi Meir Soloveichik for a Special Journey Through the Five Books of Moses
Get an Entire Year of Learning for Less than $2/Week
The Torah is full of insights not only about faith and ritual, but also about politics and human nature. We invite you to join Rabbi Meir Soloveichik’s exploration of the big political ideas of the Hebrew Bible in a special yearlong podcast and essay series.
Released every Wednesday, and corresponding to the weekly Torah reading, each episode of Parashah and Politics: How Torah Changed the World will explore the Torah’s big political ideas—equality, ordered liberty, covenant, law—as well as the political legacy of the Bible’s contribution to Western societies.
Every Wednesday, you will receive:
- An easy-to-read email with the complete text of that week’s study.
- A printer-friendly PDF for you to download and print.
- A link to listen to that week’s installment as a podcast.
- A selection of primary texts relevant to the parashah that will enhance your learning and conversation around it.
BONUS CONTENT: When you sign up for Parashah and Politics, you also receive full access to everything on MeirSoloveichik.com, including:
- Faith and Film: A new online course exploring some of Rabbi Soloveichik’s favorite movies in search of their Jewish wisdom (Beginning October 5, 2023)
- The Rabbi’s Bookshelf: A new video course series on essential books that have influenced Rabbi Soloveichik’s teaching (Beginning October 24)
- Journey Through the Siddur: A limited-series podcast exploring the text, structure, and meaning of Jewish prayer (Coming Winter 2024)
- Why Do Jews Do That?: A limited-series podcast examining the reasons behind some of the more outwardly peculiar practices of Jewish life (Coming Summer 2024)
- The complete year-long Bible 365 Podcast series, studying Hebrew Scripture from Genesis to Chronicles
- The complete year-long Jerusalem 365 Podcast series on the 4,000 year history of the world’s most interesting city
- Six additional online courses
- Rabbi Soloveichik’s monthly Commentary column
- An ever-growing library of videos, interviews, essays, articles, and podcasts
Parashah and Politics: How Torah Changed the World is generously sponsored by Mr. Ivan Kaufman.
Note: MeirSoloveichik.com is constantly being updated with brand new, never-before-seen content that will remain available to you as long as you maintain an active subscription. Your subscription to MeirSoloveichik.com will expire and automatically renew 1 year from today.